After seven years, A. Besnard moved his atelier to a larger location on the Kneuterdijk No. 7. The local newspapers commended his good reputation and the move to a larger location.
“Mister A. A. E. Besnard, who established a good reputation as a master tailor and – to use an artistic term – is regarded a tailor-artist, moved his atelier to a new location. His renovation of the shop is distinguished by simplicity and quality; the shop window is made of one piece of glass, the largest shop window ever placed in town.” (Dagblad, May 6th 1885)
Although there are no pictures of this shop, we know from the newspapers that it was classic as much as progressive.